Malaysia is a nation of different races, culture and religion. It is in the heart of Southeast Asia. It comprises two distinct areas: West and East Malaysia. The total land area is approximately 329,758 km and is separated by sea by 40 miles. East Malaysia consist of federal territory ; two large states Sabah & Sarawak. West Malaysia consist of 11 states; 2 federal territories.
The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. The climate is warm & humid throughout the year. Temperature is 30 C during day & 22 C at night. Bahasa is national language but Mandarin, English & Tamil is widely used. Malaysia is known as Asia’s food paradise. A place to have huge varieties of cuisines which includes vegetarian to western.
Malaysia is largest exporter in world for manufactured products like electrical goods, natural gas, rubber etc. Malaysia has become a very knowledge based society with high tech infrastructure and major International IT development.
Top Reasons to Study in Malaysia
- An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries
- Affordable fees & living expenses up to RM 45500
- Foreign branch campuses operating in Malaysia. Twining programme offered in partnership with universities from UK, USA, NZ, Australia etc. Institutes like Nottingham University, Swinburne University of technology, Curtin University, AIMST University etc. have their campuses in Malaysia.
- Hassle free visa procedures
- 50,000 international student population from across 100 countries
- International student are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week
- Geographically safe environment, as Malaysia not hampered by natural disaster.
- Wide usage of English, which makes studying and living easy for students.