Instructor Revenue Share Overview
There is no fee to create and host a course on examBrains, and you can publish as many free and paid courses as you like.
We believe in a sustainable partnership, where instructors & service providers are rewarded for creating amazing content and bringing students to the platform.
We are rewarded for driving new students to our instructors & service providers.
Instructors can track all incoming sales Revenue Report from account dashboard in “MY EARNING“. Some of the information the report includes is the student name, the date of purchase and total price paid.
Instructor Payment Overview
Instructors & Service Providers selling courses are contracted with AfriTalents Global Limited (examBrains.com) and paid through Bank Account registered on file during application.
Instructor Payments Flow
- As an instructor or service provider, a contract is signed with examBrains.com to sell courses.
- The course is created and published on examBrains.com
- Instructors & Service providers earn 70% revenue of sold courses.
- All payments to instructor or service provider are from AfriTalents Global Limited.
- As an Instructor or Service Provider, you are free to publish as many free and paid courses as you like.
We believe in a sustainable partnership, in which instructors and service providers are rewarded for creating amazing content and bringing students to the platform.
examBrains is rewarded for driving traffic to all our instructors and service providers.