What is the Quality Review Process?
At examBrains, our mission is to promote local content via online learning. In order to ensure that students have a great learning experience, Every course must pass through our Quality Review Process.
Courses ready to be published will be entered into the Quality Review Process. After submission the Course Quality Review Team will evaluate your course and provide feedback on all the items in our Course Quality Checklist.
Courses that passes our quality review process, will be published and visible to everyone in our marketplace. Until then, your course will not be discoverable in the marketplace.
What You Need to Know
- All courses will be reviewed based on the Course Quality Checklist.
- Required items on the list are required to pass the Quality Review Process.
- Recommended items on the list are highly recommended, as our research has shown these factors to significantly impact student satisfaction. While they are not required to pass the Quality Review Process, they are typically the factors that distinguish the great courses from the rest.
- Your course must pass the Quality Review Process in order to be published in our marketplace.
- You can submit your course for review by clicking “Send For Approval” at the bottom of your course page.
- The Quality Review Process takes 2 business days.
Course Review Time
The Quality Review Team will review your course based on our Course Quality Checklist. After your course is added to the Quality Review Team queue, you should receive a reply within 2 business days.
To check the status of your course, go to the Instructor Dashboard click Courses >> Instructing Courses. A label will appear showing if your course is Live or In Review.
Check Course Feedback
The Quality Review Team will give feedback on the message tab of your Instructors Dashboard account, you will be informed if the course has been approved, or requires fixes.
If the Quality Review Team does not identify any required fixes, your course will be live and published in the marketplace.
Please review any recommendations the team has provided on how to improve student course satisfaction. Action on this type of feedback, however, is not required.
If your course requires fixes, then it will not go live on the marketplace, regardless of whether it is public or private. After publishing your course, your will receive an email indicating areas according to our checklist that requires changes.
You are expected to fix and resubmit the course for review. Our review team will respond in less than 24hours. You will receive an email and message on your account dashboard when your course is done being reviewed.
Questions About Your Review
If you have questions about the feedback you’ve received, reply the quality review department directly via email or message tab of your dashboard. Our team will be notified of your question and will respond back as soon as possible.
Re-submit for Review
After making required changes suggested by our quality review team. Edit the course and resubmit it for approval. We will review your course again.
Once your course is approved, your course link will go live for students to find and enroll in your course.